Sunday, January 6, 2008

Some more cards made with Stampin'Up



This first card was made with the stamp set "Lovely as a Tree" from Stampin'Up.
It is stamped in Gold and then stamped again without re inking on Shimmery white CS.
I then sprayed with liquid glue and placed a dryer sheet on top and sprinkled with Dazzling diamond from SU.
It is mounted on our gold card stock and then mounted on Night of Navy CS.
It really is a beautiful card in person.
I hope you like it. If anyone has a question on how to make it feel free to ask.

9 comments:

Amanda Sewell said...

Super shimmery and pretty!

Jackie said...

Very pretty - I haven't had any success with that stamp and I really like what you did with it!

Laura said...

eeeeeeeek!!! I just loove glitter. Your card looks great!

Jules said...

What a pretty card. I bet they really sparkle. I LOVE glitter! :) Julie

Debbi said...

I love the shimmer this has! Very Very pretty!

Lastel said...

Very pretty , love the sparkle !

Michele Zwart said...

This is so beautiful and elegant. Nice job!

Jessica Lynn said...

WOW!! that is how it looks outside here in Wisconsin!!

Jessica Lynn

Chrissy said...

Very very pretty! I love glitter